Polk County Recovery Symposium Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
4–4 Recovery Symposium
Share in the message “Recovery is a reality for over 23 million Americans!” Celebrate all the many pathways to recovery. Recovery is everywhere! Become informed on building stronger cultures of recovery in our communities. Experience how the new recovery movement advances personal recovery. Act to help reduce stigma and remove barriers to those in need of recovery. Join the faces and voices of recovery so everyone gains the resources to recover!
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
What to expect:
• National recovery advocate speaker.
• Leaders from other Recovery Community Organizations.
• Discussion of the dramatic increase in the use of Recovery Peer Specialists.
• Speakers from multiple paths of recovery sharing their recovery journey.
• Breakout sessions on the effectiveness of our local recovery services.
• Vendors and door prizes including a Grand Prize drawing!
• Morning coffee, lunch and child care provided.
• Many opportunities to get involved.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 863-288-6522
email@example.com | phone: 386-868-8459